- GM announces EV development deal with Chinese partner
- Koleos to be first Renault made in China
- Pangda CEO denies being invited by GM to negotiations regarding Saab
- Over 600000 Great Wall Haval H SUVs sold
- Beijing Benz to officially export E-Class
- GM China to complete second phase construction on R&D center in 2012
- Beijing Hyundai president called back to Korea, replaced by VP
- Dongfeng Nissan's new Guangzhou factory begins operation
- In the wake of Saab's bankruptcy, Pangda sees stock price fall
- Pangda Automobile Trade to sell 22 properties
- Dongfeng eyes up bankrupt Saab's remaining assets
- BYD building new crash test center in Shenzhen
- Chery to cooperate with SK Telecom
- Expansion work at Shanghai GM factories going smoothly
Automotive Products I&E
Following the speedy expansion of the Chinese automotive industry, the domestic market can not meet the surging development, internationalization has become the indispensable way for China to become a leading country in automotive industry. To reach this goal, there is no more way can Chinese automotive companies do than export and internationalization when they make the internationalization strategy.
As one of the professional international trade promoting organizations in automotive industry, for helping related departments and companies to implement the internationalization and “GOING-OUT” strategy, China Council for the Promotion of International Trade, Automotive Committee publishes the China Automobile Import and Export Report (2010) by analyzing the I&E trade data provided by General Administration of Customs of the People’s Republic of China and International Trade Center. By processing the trade data which get from thousands of companies, hundreds of products and countries, and analyzing the data from different aspects, we offer the help to companies and individuals involving the automotive industry for understanding the new and future situation of international trade and looking for market opportunities.
The China Automobile Import and Export data monthly analyzing system can provide different inquiries by different classified products, niche products, countries and companies. On the basis of original custom data, we could give you a complete analysis in automotive products trade.
For providing the continuous technology support to China automotive industry, we will concentrate our point on the researching of local industry policies, trade protections and technology barriers which about the potential automotive products’ markets for China.
Sponsor: China Council for the Promotion of International Trade, Automotive Committee
Tel. 86-10-6859 4731, 6859 4756
Fax 86-10-6859 4872
46, Sanlihe Road, Beijing, China 100823