- GM announces EV development deal with Chinese partner
- Koleos to be first Renault made in China
- Pangda CEO denies being invited by GM to negotiations regarding Saab
- Over 600000 Great Wall Haval H SUVs sold
- Beijing Benz to officially export E-Class
- GM China to complete second phase construction on R&D center in 2012
- Beijing Hyundai president called back to Korea, replaced by VP
- Dongfeng Nissan's new Guangzhou factory begins operation
- In the wake of Saab's bankruptcy, Pangda sees stock price fall
- Pangda Automobile Trade to sell 22 properties
- Dongfeng eyes up bankrupt Saab's remaining assets
- BYD building new crash test center in Shenzhen
- Chery to cooperate with SK Telecom
- Expansion work at Shanghai GM factories going smoothly
Over 600000 Great Wall Haval H SUVs sold
2011-12-27 from:From Gasgoo.com
Sales of Great Wall Haval H series of SUVs topped 600,000 yesterday, being the first domestic brand SUV to do so, xkb.com.cn reported today.
The top-selling SUV has been at the top of the sales charts for nine years consecutively, and has been the best selling own brand model priced 100,000 yuan ($15,704) or less. The Haval is also China's best selling SUV export, being sold in several countries across the globe.
As far as recent rumors about cooperation with VW, Great Wall Board Chairman Wei Jianjun said that the manufacturer currently had no such plans. At the moment, he said, Great Wall was focused on further developing hybrid technology. The manufacturer would not be pushing out any new pure electric vehicles for the time being.