- GM announces EV development deal with Chinese partner
- Koleos to be first Renault made in China
- Pangda CEO denies being invited by GM to negotiations regarding Saab
- Over 600000 Great Wall Haval H SUVs sold
- Beijing Benz to officially export E-Class
- GM China to complete second phase construction on R&D center in 2012
- Beijing Hyundai president called back to Korea, replaced by VP
- Dongfeng Nissan's new Guangzhou factory begins operation
- In the wake of Saab's bankruptcy, Pangda sees stock price fall
- Pangda Automobile Trade to sell 22 properties
- Dongfeng eyes up bankrupt Saab's remaining assets
- BYD building new crash test center in Shenzhen
- Chery to cooperate with SK Telecom
- Expansion work at Shanghai GM factories going smoothly
Pangda Automobile Trade to sell 22 properties
2011-12-27 from: CapitalVue
CapitalVue - High-end auto distributor Pangda Automobile Trade (601258) plans to sell a property management company to Jidong Material Trading for 175 million yuan, reports yicai.com, citing a company filing.
The transaction involves the transfer of 22 properties with defects in Beijing and Shaanxi province.
Pangda Automobile Trade will rent the properties after it has been transferred to Jidong Material Trading at a cost of 10.08 million yuan. The rental fee will increase at a rate of 10 percent per year.
Jidong Material Trading has a registered capital of 458 million yuan.